The free Bulk IP Lookup tool is extremely useful when you need to organize and sort your domain portfolio in order of hosted websites. If you own a domain portfolio with a couple thousand domains in it and you need to make a bulk change to every domain on a certain IP address then the bulk IP lookup tool will come in handy. Simply copy the entire list of domains into the bulk ip lookup tool and click send. Then copy the list to excel and sort by IP address.
Step by step instructions are below:
- Log in to your domain manager
- Export your domains
- Copy / paste them into the domain cleaner to remove any scripting from the lists (also known as parsing a list)
- Then paste your domains into the bulk IP lookup box
- Click “Send”
- Copy the list into excel and sort by IP address
- Copy the batch of domains you need to update from the excel file back into your domain manager and you’re done!